There are seven main energy centres in the body, known as "chakras". Each chakra correlates to specific body ailments and physical dysfunctions.
Chakra physical imbalances
In the root chakra:
- problems in the legs, feet, rectum, tailbone, immune system, male reproductive parts and prostrate gland, degenerative arthritis, knee pain, sciatica, eating disorders, and constipation.
In the Sacral Chakra:
- sexual and reproductive issues, urinary problems, kidney dysfunctions, hip, pelvic and low back pain.
In the Solar Plexus Chakra:
- digestive problems, liver dysfunction, chronic fatigue, high blood pressure, diabetes, stomach ulcers, pancreas and gallbladder issues, colon diseases.
In the Heart Chakra
- asthma, heart disease, lung disease, issues with breasts, lymphatic systems, upper back and shoulder problems, arm and wrist pain.
In the Throat Chakra
- thyroid issues, sore throats, laryngitis, TMJ, ear infections, ulcers, any facial problems (chin, cheek, lips, tongue problems) neck and shoulder pain.
In the Third Eye Chakra:
- headaches, blurred vision, sinus issues, eyestrain, seizures, hearing loss, hormone function.
In the Crown Chakra
- depression, inability to learn, sensitivity to light, sound, environment.
- One hour chakra alignment: $90